Covid-19 Updates & Policies
Here is our Members Memo with an update on our Covid-19 Protocols now that we are in the Covid-19 Protection Framework. We take our duty of care to our members and staff seriously, which is why we have taken a significant amount of time over the past couple of weeks doing our due diligence on this matter and are expecting to receive some communication this morning in regards to some elements of the framework that we were seeking some clarification on.
If you are visiting our gym, you will need to wear a mask; QR scan in, and have your My Covid Pass ready to be verified.
Health & Safety
- It is the parent’s responsibility to supervise the child at all times in the carpark.
- No participant should use any equipment or be in a training area without the permission of a coach.
- For safety reasons, non-enrolled children must remain off the gym floor.
- If a student is, for any reason, asked to take time out of class for behaviour reasons, they will be asked to sit out all or part of the session in a safe location where they can be seen by the coach.
- Parent interaction with coaches during session time, should be avoided unless necessary, so coaches can maintain the flow and focus of the class they are teaching.
- No flash photography is permitted in case it distracts an athlete.
- Please keep children who are ill or contagious home until they have recovered.
- Caregivers are expected to notify Active Attitude (either via email or by making a note under medical conditions in their online profile) if a child has a health or physical condition that may require special care during their participation in our sessions.
Caring for our Gymnasium
- Participants are expected to respect Active Attitude’s equipment and environment.
- There is no eating permitted in the gymnasium other than the foyer area where the concrete floor is.
- Clothes should not have buckles or zips that are exposed which could tear the mats or flooring.