Health & Safety
- It is the parent’s responsibility to supervise the child at all times in the carpark.
- No participant should use any equipment or be in a training area without the permission of a coach.
- For safety reasons, non-enrolled children must remain off the gym floor.
- If a student is, for any reason, asked to take time out of class for behaviour reasons, they will be asked to sit out all or part of the session in a safe location where they can be seen by the coach.
- Parent interaction with coaches during session time, should be avoided unless necessary, so coaches can maintain the flow and focus of the class they are teaching.
- No flash photography is permitted in case it distracts an athlete.
- Please keep children who are ill or contagious home until they have recovered.
- Caregivers are expected to notify Active Attitude (either via email or by making a note under medical conditions in their online profile) if a child has a health or physical condition that may require special care during their participation in our sessions.
Caring for our Gymnasium
- Participants are expected to respect Active Attitude’s equipment and environment.
- There is no eating permitted in the gymnasium other than the foyer area where the concrete floor is.
- Clothes should not have buckles or zips that are exposed which could tear the mats or flooring.