Active Attitude takes pride in making sure that holiday programmes are exciting, educational, and entertaining for children. We only take up to 30 participants per programme to ensure quality childcare and instruction.
Our Holiday Programme is $39 per day
Each holiday programme day involves use of the gymnastics equipment (including the trampolines); an art/craft activity; games and physical play; various activities related to that day’s theme and opportunities for supervised free play.
Book your child's Holiday Programme spot now.
What your child should bring to the holiday programme:
- A named drink bottle
- A packed lunch and snacks
- Any medication they may require (please hand this in to the office when you arrive)
- Please make sure they are wearing clothes that they feel comfortable moving in.
- A change of clothes (if it is a messy games day or a water day).
Parents also please remember:
- To pick your child up on time (3:00pm or earlier).
- Make sure your emergency contact details and child’s medical information is up to date on your online account.
- If someone else is picking up your child – please write this on the sign in form or send us a message giving permission to send your child home with another person.
- You are welcome to drop your child off anytime from 8:00am onwards and pick-up is at 3:00pm or earlier. You are welcome to visit your child throughout the day.
- If it gets to 3:10pm and you are yet to pick up your child, there will be a $10 fee charged to your account to cover the extra time the coach has had to stay supervising your child.
- If you would like to extend the time your child is with us, this can be booked online. This is $10 per child after 3:00pm and up until 5:30pm.